- Pack sandals, shorts, sunglasses, sunscreen and sun hat.
- Bring camera, iPhone or iPad and a good book or two.
- Travel to those longed-for destinations.
- Book that flight and plan the activities.
- Celebrate a birthday and celebrate life and family!
These next two weeks will find me on a trip to celebrate our daughter’s birthday. She let me pick the destination. She has never been to Arizona, Sedona or the Grand Canyon so Mom selected her favorite place, the Southwest. On a cool day, the temperatures hover between 105-110. On a hot day, the temperatures can reach 120.
It is monsoon season in Arizona now. Most people don’t know about the monsoon rains, but they are fast and furious with big raindrops pounding down. Arizona also does not observe daylight savings as does the rest of the lower 48 states.
No matter what your travel plans are this year, enjoy the journeys and take abundant photos to share back at home with family and friends. Gute Reise! Bon voyage! Have a great trip!